TOP 10 REASONS
COCONUT OIL IS WINNING RESPECT
& DOLLARS FROM SKINCARE CONSUMERS
Here's why coconut oil will eventually make it to a store near you:
- It's eatable and can be used for cooking-lotions are inedible.
- The soft relaxing fragrance of coconut oil is a real blessing and it is not artificial.
- Mmm... coco smells better.
- It adds a soft, non-greasy sheen to skin, especially in summer heat.
- Pea size amounts of coconut oil are more effective than dollops from lotion bottles.
- Coconut oil is a multi-purpose product, including: cleanser, moisturizer, conditioner (dogs & humans) and more.
- There are no ashy, dry looking whiteners or cakey pink colorants, as in most lotions.
- Coconut oil ingredients aren't listed in hazardous materials manuals.
- There's only one ingredient on the jar label: Coconut oil.
- Coconut oil has a history - It's been in the diets of millions of men and women in tropical latitudes for thousands of years.
Don't wait to use coconut oil, more and more consumers aren't waiting to buy the benefits. More coconut oil benefits will be published in upcoming reports. USDA recent research is here, on page 5: