Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Started With Coconut Oil Lip Moisturizer




Many, many thanks to Rebecca and the good folks over at Tropical Traditions for allowing me to purchase brochures and fact sheets on coconut products at a discount.  I’m planning to distribute the brochures and other information about coconut health benefits during my community outreach efforts to reach people who are not online.

Many individuals, especially the elderly  and inner city residents do not have access to online health information.

While speaking to Rebecca, she asked me which of her company’s products I use. I remembered a couple that I’ve purchased over the years: the oil and the hair cream. 

I actually buy and use coconut products from a number of different companies.  But just today, I recalled the number 1 coconut oil product that I use every day AND every night: Tropical Traditions Lip Moisturizer.

This lip moisturizer is a quick and easy way to get started using coconut oil for your beauty ritual. It’s made with coconut oil, beeswax and palm oil. It’s all organic and It’s all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment