Monday, May 6, 2013

Get Stroked With Coconut Oil While On Vacation



Check into the spa room
 
Just the other day I was talking to a family friend about her recent trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas.  That’s one of those spa vacation spots I plan to go to before I check out for good.  But for now I'll settle for a spa room at any hotel I stay at on vacation so I can get a coconut oil massage.

Coconut oil is probably the most popular carrier oil for a body massage. But many masseurs prefer other oils like sweet almond or apricot oil.  Be sure to ask for a coconut oil rubdown, however, because its aroma is just so much more relaxing than other oils.

So if you are planning an action-packed vacation with the family this summer, be sure to put a coconut oil spa treatment on your agenda.  And your time away with the kids will really feel like a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment