Monday, July 30, 2012

PUT ON A BRAZILIAN TUMMY TUCK

Brazilian coconut water is good for you but Brazilian corsets really make you LOOK good.
The corsets or waist cinchers are one of my favorite imports from the land of look good a lot.  Leave it to the Brazilians to come up with a design that feels good and really makes me look good in my clothes.
After I got the size that was right FOR ME, I feel that it really shrinks my midsection.  I don’t just wear the corset under evening wear for special occasions which is the original reason I bought it, I wear it under regular clothes a couple of times a week.

IT’S NOT MAGIC

I don’t have to wear the corset every day, because the shrinking effect seems to last 2 or 3 days.
I don’t believe that the corset has weight loss capabilities. Instead I think that the corset just gives me great posture and literally pushes my midsection back in place instead of letting it hang down and out.
Sorry, no, I don’t wear this lingerie over my clothes like Rihanna and some other celebrities.

BUYER BEWARE

There is a buyer-beware caveat I want to mention if you are in the market for a corset.  DO NOT GET STUCK WITH OLD INVENTORY THAT’S TOO SMALL.
Buy your true size and even go up 1 size for everyday wear.  Go down to a smaller size when you see that your stomach area is melting only if you are comfortable because the corset can be harmfully constricting.
The waist cincher is made with rubber AKA latex.  I thought that might be a problem for my skin but I haven’t had any sort of allergic reaction. 

EASY CARE

The corset can be slightly sweaty if you wear it in hot weather outside walking for exercise like I do.  Usually it’s very comfortable and non-chafing unlike some other brands on the market.
To wash the rubber corset, I just wipe it down with plain soap and rinse well with water and hang to dry.
If I do get sweaty at the end of the day, I wipe my midsection down with coconut oil and then shower as usual.

A GOOD THING

Coconut water is not the only good thing from Brazil, the rubber corsets gave me a positive image of how I look in my clothes.
Pat Thomas for THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO…

No comments:

Post a Comment