Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ANNOUNCING…OUR NEW NAME!

THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO  is the new name for COCO MOJO. My blog is about coconut, the seed of the Cocos nucifera palm tree. This change is effective July 18, 2012.
 My blog subject was never chocolate. I love chocolate, especially chocolate-covered coconut candy bars and chocolate frosting on coconut-filled cakes.  But after all these years, I realized that it was the coconut I was craving. So I started my coconut blog to share the blessings.
THEY ARE NOT COUSINS
 In case you are wondering: coconut and chocolate are not related plant species.
Coconut is an old world palm plant species, Cocos nucifera.
Chocolate, Theobroma cacao, is a Western Hemisphere plant originating in Central America. It is not from the palm family of plants.
LOVING COCONUT
This new title, THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO, hopefully makes it clear that my blog subjects are, and always have been, coconut and the benefits it provides to all of our lives.

Pat Thomas for THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment