Don’t cover-up your feet with tennis shoes in hot weather. Coconut oil makes it easy to showcase sexy toes in golden sandals for summer.
Coconut oil makes it easy to keep your feet looking sexy pretty without using drying soap or odor-causing moisturizers that contain petroleum products:
Here’s my coconut oil summer foot care pedicure ritual:
- Deep cleanse your feet with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil plus 2 drops of squeezed lime juice. Massage the mixture all over your feet.
- Then soak your feet in a footbath that contains a tablespoon of bath salts or baking soda. Do not add soap.
- Remove calluses with a natural pumice rock
- Soak feet again in the footbath
- Rinse feet
- Next, massage each foot with plain coconut oil and a drop of spearmint essential oil (no lime).
- Lastly, spritz your feet with a lightweight moisturizer that contains caprylic/capric triglyceride, a coconut oil derivative. This last important step helps to maintain a natural sheen on your feet’s skin. This ultra moisturizing derivative really helps to prevent dry flaking skin and calluses from forming.