Monday, September 3, 2012

FRUITY SOFT CLEANSERS FOR YOUR FEET

Nothing beats the sensation of massaging a piece of mashed-up fruit like cantaloupe into my feet during a pedicure. The fruit plus a little coconut oil makes a no- soap, non-irritating DIY cleanser.

Fruit and Coconut Oil Cleansers


For a moisturizing, refreshing cleanser, I also knead fruits like banana, avocado or mango on my footsies along with a few teaspoons of coconut oil.  




Deep Clean with Coconut Oil

For a deeper clean I mix coconut oil with lime, strawberries or potatoes (use only on cloudy days). 
For light exfoliation, I use a pinapple slice or a wet piece of brown coconut husk.


Floral Water and Coconut Oil




Flowers like hibiscus or rose petals are both rich in vitamin C and are good for simply soaking my feet.  After soaking, I massage them with coconut oil before going to bed.





I mostly use overripe fruit that I probably am not going to eat for these coconut oil foot cleansers.
Pat Thomas for THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO



No comments:

Post a Comment