|Easy football shaped brownies with coconut icing for Game Day|
Here are some great new taste sensations to whip-up with coconut in your Super Bowl party snack plan:
- Have chilled flavored coconut water ready along with soda pop and alcoholic beverages for a healthy alternative. Pineapple and mango flavored coconut water seem to be universal favorites.
- Mix coconut flakes into homemade sweet treats like brownies and cookies. Be sure to add your favorite flavorings and spices like vanilla, cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Pop popcorn kernels in coconut oil for a healthy change from bland corn oil.
- Make popcorn topping with half melted butter and half coconut oil for movie theater flavor.
- Brush the bottom of a frozen pizza with coconut oil for a softer, chewier crust.
- Serve up a pitcher of Sangria blended with coconut water, juice and fruit chunks. Always add one or 2 slices of lime for refreshing flavor.
The football fans at your Super Bowl party will love coconut’s aroma and flavor in your party dishes.