Monday, November 5, 2012

A NEW ASTI FOR HOLIDAY MEALS

A New Asti for Pouring
Drinking Moscato from Gallo Family Vineyards is like eating fruit. The family vineyard just keeps on pleasantly surprising me with their wine selections.
 I just tried their Moscato today.  It’s a great Asti-sweet, juicy and very boldly tart! It’s produced in Argentina but tastes very Italian. It might be a tad too sweet but  I think it will be excellent to serve with  my Holiday meals.
And at about $5 for a 4 pack of little bottles, this sparkling wine will make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.
But at the moment, all I can think about is how good summer Sangria will be next year made with Gallo’s Moscato. Hmmm…I’m wondering…maybe I can go ahead and make that Sangria now.

Pat Thomas for THE COCONUT LOVERS MOJO until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment