|QUICKLY TREAT WINTER SCALP ITCH AT HOME|
Uh-oh, pain and irritation from winter scalp itch has reached critical levels causing you to scratch like a mad dog. That opens the door to potential hair loss from scalp trauma. Coconut oil can really help, but there's an even quicker solution.
Either you got caught outside hatless during icy weather, sat beneath a heating vent in a van or wore a colorful but scratchy 100% virgin wool hat. Whatever the cause, you have been scratching hard.
Emergency Scalp Treatment: Extra Virgin Organic (EVO) Olive Oil
- Massage your scalp with a teeny amount about 1/2 teaspoon and let it sit for at least 1/2 a day.
- Turns-out, that oil contains ingredients that provides almost immediate scalp relief from inflammation because it contains anti-inflammatory substances.
- Here’s a link to the research study results that confirm that EVO Olive Oil contains 2 anti-inflammatory ingredients that act like ibuprofen: Monell Center Olive Oil Study Results.
- The olive oil you use has to be top quality.
Monthly Ritual to Avoid Winter Scalp Itch
- Massage 2 dabs of EVO Coconut Oil into your scalp before shampooing with a sulfate-free cleanser.
- Afterwards massage in another tiny dab before drying your hair.
- Finally, avoid petroleum jelly which keeps your hair and scalp on the dry side in winter, just the opposite of coconut oil’s true moisturizing benefits. Lastly, wear a winter hat that friendly to your scalp and hair.